Thursday, September 24, 2009

Off to Market

We are off to market tomorrow - looks to be a 10 hrs drive. I am really looking forward to it.  We work really hard but have lots of fun.  Looks like there are lots of great designs coming out.  One of my favorite designers is Goode Huswife & she has some sneak peaks on her site.  Milady's Needle also has some really neat things this market.  Her Adam & Eve box ( In the Garden) is to die for.  She also has a new Halloween design that is just too cute - tombstone fans will be pleased.  I will try & post updates while I am there.
I leave you with some pics of my sweet doggies Mia & Max.


Mia is a Havanese/Min. Schnauzer mix - she was is dire need of grooming when this picture was taken.  I took care of it the day I got back from Hawaii.  She looks much better now.



Max is a Shi Tzu/ Chihuahua mix.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have such fun!!! I saw the finished A&E box and it is amazing!! I'm going to have to have one. Along with that Halloween piece - still lusting after that. Glad you are back home from Hawaii...maybe I'll get to see you soon. I love the GH Raven piece - I'm gonna have to have that one...my list just keeps getting longer. Ack!

    ReplyDelete